About Me

I am a bride getting married in June of 2009 and when I started making my own jewelry for my own wedding I realized that I LOVE doing it! I love working with brides and creating pieces for them. This has become a bit of a hobby for me. Please contact me if you would like a piece customized for you!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A mother daughter connection...


Recently, a bride from PW contacted me to make a brooch bracelet for her wedding, she also wanted one made for her daughter as well so they can share something special on her wedding day. I, myself have a very close connection with my mother so I know how important it is to do something special to honor that relationship.

Thank you Diana for letting me be a part of your special day!

She gave me complete freedom to create one. This is what I came up with!

I used 8mm, 6mm, and 4mm swarovski pearls as well as swarovski rondelles.

No comments:

Post a Comment