About Me

I am a bride getting married in June of 2009 and when I started making my own jewelry for my own wedding I realized that I LOVE doing it! I love working with brides and creating pieces for them. This has become a bit of a hobby for me. Please contact me if you would like a piece customized for you!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blog slacker!

Man girls I have been really slacking on the blogging. Well I am back since classes just finished and I have a moment to breathe. I also just got a new camera so I hope it shows in the pictures! I got a Canon 40D and I am in love :)!







A large brooch three strand bracelet - Bling Bling!




Swarovski crystal bracelet and lariat.


Gray pearl and rondelle earrings.



Peach and gray pearl - a brooch bracelet and a ribbon necklace

Some FG bracelets for Lynda!















Ribbon and pearl necklace and bracelet.


No comments:

Post a Comment